Les nouvelles d'ac6-tools
System Workbench for Linux the full-fledged Embedded Linux solution
Ac6-Tools offers an extensive tool, ready to use and adaptable, to help you building your embedded Linux systems, from definition to image generation through application development and debug:
- A complete graphical, user friendly environment based on Eclipse
- Define your target platform with a predefined set of elements
- Configure, compile and install your Linux kernel
- Select, configure and install your user modules
- Manage directly your target platform and its evolutions
- Debug your applications on the target
- Manage your own modules library
- Generate your complete image
- Increase your Teamwork efficiency
Ac6-Tools propose you several trainings to learn compiling Linux and applications with Ac6-SW4L, writing drivers or USB gadgets (cf programs at www.ac6-training.com). Different technical assistance solutions are possible, from platform installation to writing drivers and BSP.
Technical support: an « hotline » support contract is available to help you with your developments (consult us at email@example.com).
Download a presentation of the benefits of System Workbench for Linux