Your solution for Micro-Controller Development
Build easily your STM32-based embedded systems with the free Ac6 OpenSTM32 integrated development environment
Ac6-Tools offers a complete approach, ready to work and expandable for your future needs
- A complete graphical, user friendly environment based on Eclipse
- We support all Eclipse versions from Juno to Luna
- GCC-based full fledged toolchains, with no size limitations
- Create your whole embedded system in a single tool:
- Define your target platform from a set of predefined elements
- Configure, compile and install your application
- Debug on the target with built-in or external debug probes
- Manage directly your target platform and its evolutions
- Flash your system image from the IDE
The Ac6 System Workbench for STM32 can be downloaded free of charge from the OpenSTM32.org community web site.
As an Eclipse component, once installed, System Workbench can be updated using the standard Eclipse mechanisms. The Linux and MCU versions of System Workbench are fully compatible and can be installed in the same Eclipse platform thus providing an integrated development environment optimized for distributed applications split between Linux and MCUs..